I would like to begin this blog by stating that none of the material written here is meant to be slander against the United States military. I am extremely proud of my country and everyone that serves in the military. However, the things that go on in my neighborhood and surrounding areas are just too crazy, ridiculous, or trashy to go undocumented.
With that being said, I'd like to discuss a girl that lives a couple of houses down from me. It was about 6 months ago when the girl (yes, I say girl since she's 18) and her husband moved in. Overall, they seemed like your average teenage couple..completely clueless. Not even a month went by before all of their drama began to happen. [Side note: I do not sit on my porch watching these people. Everything I witness is during the short walk from either my car or the mailbox. Also, another normal person will occasionally tell me something that they happened to see.] A few times I came home, and the two would have the MP's (Military Police) at their house. Once the girl left her husband and ran off to a near by city for a few days. You know, just your everyday happenings.
One fine morning, I was in my kitchen making coffee when I began to hear a lot of commotion outside. All of a sudden, I hear, "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!?". Given that it was before 7am, I thought it was just a little to early to be throwing the word "fuck" around lightly. Turns out, the 18 year old Clueless Whore a couple of houses down had some company the night before. I'm guessing her husband happened to be out in the field during this time period, otherwise she would have been able to do this. However, her choice of partners was very poor. Clueless Whore went across the street and partied with another couple all night. When the woman woke up, her husband was missing. So with her infant in tow, she took a stroll over to C.W's house to look for him. After knocking on the front door and having C.W answer it basically naked, she went around back. It was there that she caught her husband sneaking out the backdoor and began to scream at him at the top of her lungs. All the while, slinging her small child around. One of the only normal neighbors that I have happened to be outback as all of this occurred. Awkward.
Currently, the woman across the street has left her husband--dropping her child off on the occasional weekend. Her husband, despite being separated, still lives in base housing with a new, and very trashy looking woman. As for ol' C.W, her current shenanigans will take a whole other post or two.